IWO, AEAS, Aqualia and USC, organized the 13º IWA Leadin Edge Conference in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain from 13/06/2016 to 16/06/2016.
IWA LET 2016 has brought together more than 450 participants, of which about 200 are Spanish, from nearly 50 countries around the world, among which there are the United States, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Korea South, South Africa, Singapore, Israel, Hong Kong, Chile, Egypt, India, Mexico, Brazil, Cuba, Slovenia and practically all European countries.
The "13th IWA Leading Edge Conference on Water and Wastewater Technologies", which has been presented under topic: "Evaluating Impacts of Innovation" has developed its program through the exhibition of presentations by world renowned experts in the sector, related to the following areas:
- Sustainable Desalination
- Circular economy - Recovery of water, energy and nutrients
- Solar and algal based water technologies
- Energy Efficient Water and Wastewater Management
- Contaminants of Emerging Concern: Antibiotic resistance, microbiological hazards, nano-pollutants
- Advanced materials – nanotechnology and new membranes
- Smart Management of Water and Assets
- Microbial electrochemical technologies
For further information, please visit LET2016 HomePage